IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE. WE ADVISE THAT YOU PRINT AND KEEP A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS.
In these Terms:
"Website" means Our website at www.zona-store.com
"Goods" means the goods which We will supply to You in accordance with our standard terms and conditions of sale, as set out on our Website.
"We/Us/Our" means Jam Technology Ltd (company number 07444075) whose registered address is at 3 Hutton Close, South Church Enterprise Park, Bishop Auckland, DL14 6XG, United Kingdom.
"You/Your" means you, the person using Our Website and/or buying Goods from Us.
HOW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
- The Terms explain how Our Website must be used. They apply to ALL users of the Website. We may amend the Terms from time to time and You are advised to check them regularly for any changes which We make.
- By using Our Website, You confirm that You accept these Terms and that You agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, You must not use Our Website.
- If you purchase Goods from Our Website, our standard terms and conditions of sale will apply to the sales and are set out on our Website.
ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
- This Website is aimed at people who are consumers. The information on this Website is in English, all communications shall be in English and the Website is designed to comply with English law. You may be viewing the Website in a market in which we do not commonly sell our goods and We cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with any local advertising or other laws in relation to this Website or its contents. We may restrict access to some parts of the Website to users who have registered with Us.
- This Website is operated by Jam Technology Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with Company Number 07444075 Our registered office is 3 Hutton Close, South Church Enterprise Park, Bishop Auckland, DL14 6XG, United Kingdom and our VAT registration number is 103 1749 50. To contact us, please email us at email@example.com.
- Our Website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that Our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
OUR RIGHTS IN THE WEBSITE
- The copyright and other ownership rights (known as "Intellectual Property Rights") in this Website and its contents (including design, text, logos, trade names, graphics, software and any other material) are owned by Us or Our licensors. You must not yourself or allow anyone else to publish, copy, distribute or modify any of the content of this Website. All Rights Reserved. Anyone may view this Website and print pages from it for personal use only, for browsing Our products and placing an order with Us. Any other use is strictly prohibited without Our prior written consent. You must not make any copy of any material from the Website for any business related use whatsoever.
- You must not in any way copy, reproduce or use any trademarks, logos or brand names which appear on the Website. Linking to Our Website on other websites is at Our discretion and We may require that You stop providing links to Our Website at any time.
- We have taken great care in compiling this Website but neither We nor Our directors, employees or other representatives or any other companies within Our group of companies will be responsible for any damages, losses or costs however they arise as a result of Your use of or reliance on the Website. Although We aim to provide information which is accurate and up to date, We do not guarantee to do so.
- You are responsible for making sure that Your reliance on this Website is suitable for Your own purposes and the information which We provide is intended as general advice. The information contained on this Website is provided on an "AS IS" basis and We exclude all warranties and representations of any kind with respect to this Website and its contents to the fullest extent which the law allows.
- We may change, remove or in any other way adapt the content of Our Website at any time and without advance notice.
- We may provide links to other websites. If We do this, those links are provided for Your convenience only and We cannot be responsible for the content or availability of those websites or Your use of them.
- We do not guarantee that this Website will always be available or be free from error, virus or similar.
- We are under a legal duty to supply Goods that are in conformity with the Contract and we aim to ensure that the product images on Our Website are as accurate as possible but there may be slight colour variations between the Goods and the images shown online.
HOW YOU MUST USE THIS WEBSITE
- Submissions or comments which are in any way defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, sexist, racist or which may in any way cause offence to any person are strictly prohibited. You must not use any abusive language, be aggressive, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person including but not limited to other users of this Website.
- All information which You submit should be accurate, truthful and should not be copied.
- You must use Your own identity at all times when using the Website and should ensure that all information which You provide is accurate and up to date to the best of Your knowledge. You must not use information about any other person except if You have their permission to do so.
- You must not corrupt the Website, flood it with information causing it to malfunction or use any features which may affect the Website such as any worms, viruses or similar harmful elements. The use of spam (that is, multiple, unsolicited or undesired bulk e-mails) is also forbidden. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack Our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use Our Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage which You suffer as a result of any harmful material infecting Your computer, data or other material due to Your use of Our Website. You are responsible for configuring Your information technology, computer programs and platform to access Our Website. You should use Your own virus protection software.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that We have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to You and this is caused by Our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay You compensation. However, We will not be liable for damage that You could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to You free of charge or for damage that was caused by You failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by Us.
- If You have a password as part of Our security procedures, You must treat that information as confidential and must not disclose it to anyone. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may refuse access to this Website to anyone who does not comply with these Terms.
OUR RIGHTS IN THE GOODS
- All ownership rights known as intellectual property rights in the Goods including all designs, trade marks, brand names, images and logos are and shall remain Our property or those of Our licensors. At no time shall any rights, title or interest in the intellectual property rights pass to You.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store on Your browser or the hard drive of Your computer if You agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to Your computer's hard drive.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies We use and the purposes for which We use them below:
Cookie Name Expiration Time Description
_ga 2 years Used to distinguish users.
_gat 10 minutes Used to throttle request rate.
__utmt 10 minutes Used to throttle request rate.
__utmc End of browser session Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.
__utmv 2 years from set/update Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
- You block cookies by activating the setting on Your browser that allows You to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if You use Your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) You may not be able to access all or parts of Our site.
- These Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- We may amend these Terms at any time and without notice to You. Any change will take effect immediately after being posted on the Website and will be deemed to be accepted by any person who uses the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms seeks to exclude or limit any rights available under applicable law which cannot be excluded or limited. This means that these Terms will not change any rights which the law grants to You which that law does not allow Us to change or limit.
- Any notice You send to Us will be deemed delivered as follows, depending on how You send it:
- on the day on which it is left if You deliver the notice by hand; or
- on the day on which it was posted if You post the notice as shown on proof of postage; or
- on the day on which it is sent correctly if by email, and in each case it should be sent to the address set out at clause 2.2